mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Rental Agreements: Issue with HOA

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: CA

I'm a renter in CA who rents a room within a condo. The condo has a owner who lives there and he has a rental aggreement with the property management company. Part of the rules set forth in those aggreements in that the tenant must not use the garage for anything but parking their vehicle. Of course, I'm fairly certain that the tenant is violating that rule, but I'm not 100% certain as I've never been in the garage.

When I was having issues with parking permits, I was asked about why I don't park in the garage. I responded by stating that the garage was being utilized and may have suggested that it was being used as a bedroom (on phone and probably recorded by them). While no action is being taken at the moment, my last correspondence with HOA suggested that they wanted to confirm that the garage was not being utilized as a bedroom, which I'm still uncertain as to what it's being used for.

I'm not the main tenant on the aggreement and don't want to get that individual in trouble. What if anything can I do in this situation? Could the HOA actually kick them out because I mispoke or disclosed too much information?


Rental Agreements: Issue with HOA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire