vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Establishing an Order: Is There Any Point at This Point

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Virginia

Ex and I have court in August. We went to mediation they offered me $300 a month total. When he was working he paid half of daycare and $350 a month in child support. He was fired from his job for being late but they felt bad and gave him unemployment. I said no in mediation and now we go to court. He doesn't feel he should have to pay as much. He has our son 4 days a month. That's it. Is there even a point in me getting a lawyer. I'm already broke from having to pay $700 a month in daycare by myself. I can't afford a lawyer. I know when we go to court they will appoint a guardian ad litem. Then what? He lives with his dad and pays no bills he's been living off of unemployment for the last 4 months and working under the table. I honestly don't think he plans on getting a job. Nor can he or anyone in his family afford a lawyer.
Advice needed please and Thank you


Establishing an Order: Is There Any Point at This Point

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire