mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Collection Lawsuits: 5 Days to Respond to a Letter Dated 3 Days Ago

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: California

I am currently in an agreement with a shady law office to pay off a debt. I missed a month or two payments (I thought I was current until I researched my bank records - oy vey) and received a letter today from them. The letter is dated 22 July 2016. Today's date is 27 July 2016. In the letter they say I have five days to respond from the date of the letter or they will file a judgement. How can I respond to a letter in five days, when three days are already on the clock (letter date is 22 July and today is 27 July).

Is this legitimate, meaning the time frame they are giving me?


Collection Lawsuits: 5 Days to Respond to a Letter Dated 3 Days Ago

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire