samedi 30 avril 2016

Warranties: 3 Parties Invovled and I Don't Know What to Do

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: England UK

We had some work completed on our house, as part of the work the gardener hired a skip. The skip sunk into the drive. The drive is on a new build house which is out of it's 2 year warranty period by 3 months. NHBC does not cover this nor does my home insurance.

There are other houses on the estate that are having their drives replaced due to sinkage.

I have contacted the house builder who said that the skip did not sink and that they would not cover it. I have photo's to show the skip had sunk.

Who is to blame - the house builder, the skip company or the company who hired the skip. I am going round in circles.


Warranties: 3 Parties Invovled and I Don't Know What to Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire