vendredi 29 avril 2016

Foreclosure: Received Summons Regarding Foreclosure of Deceased Family Member

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Florida. Today I received a summons from Florida (I live in Nevada) in regard to the foreclosure of my late step-mother's house. I am listed, along with my siblings, as a defendant. The property is now owned by the estate of my step-mother. My step-mother had no money in the bank when she passed away and no payments have been made since that time. As there is no money in the estate and my step-mother's name is the only one on the the mortgage note, I'm fairly certain the bank can't come after me or my siblings for the amount due. I have no interest in the property and am fine with the bank foreclosing on it. Does anyone know if I have to respond to this summons if I have no interest in the property? Will not applying affect me negatively in any way? Thank you.


Foreclosure: Received Summons Regarding Foreclosure of Deceased Family Member

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire