mercredi 27 avril 2016

Land Rights: Ownership of Blasting Debris

The property adjacent to mine has been blasting a small mountain to build a break water in Port Renfrew B.C. During the blasting a land slide of about 1,000 cubic meters of debris slid onto my land. The contractor trespassed onto my property to remove the debris leaving behind a lot of damage to trees and lawn and a rock the size of a Volkswagen too big for any of their very large equipment to move. I had instructed the owner of the project to stay off my property and specifically stated that I would deal with any debris that was deposited. Did I at any time own the debris that was deposited? What is my best legal action? No one contacted me about the incident.


Land Rights: Ownership of Blasting Debris

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire