samedi 30 avril 2016

Medical Malpractice: Doctors Malpractice Attorney Lies to Me

My question involves malpractice in the state of: Utah
My doctor dissmissed after she gave me iron overload, was mad over a survey. Long story. I needed surgery, treatment, hospital turned it over to her malpractice carrier. Now her attorney has contacted us due to hipaa violations. Says she wants to settle. I don't have an attorney. Can't get one as it's not a huge case and it's complicated, involves doctors mother, who also dissmissed from competing facility because she was a mom first. 8 year relationship destroyed by daughter and her lies. My question is this -her attorney sent me an email that is a lie. I questioned why a man was given my medical records. This attorney said he is an attorney, represents the doctors facility and has attorney client privileges. Lie. Man is an insurance employee. This has been proven. How do I deal with a lying attorney who is supposed to be helping us???? Isn't this some kind of fraud? Funny thing is this doctor sent me lies from my portal blaming dissmissal on her bosses, as well as created false documents, slanderous to me. Told others. I can't win. And this attorney is supposed to fix my medical records, help us??? And he lies?


Medical Malpractice: Doctors Malpractice Attorney Lies to Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire