vendredi 29 avril 2016

Traffic Accidents: Car Accident, Not at Fault, and Now Back Pain

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: MA

I was in an accident involving two other cars, I was rear ended at considerable speed due to another driver rear-ending the car behind me (domino effect). A few hours later, I noticed I am having very uncomfortable pain in my mid to lower back that I never had before. Driving and sitting causes uncomfortable pressure, etc.

I am looking for guidance on what steps I need to follow to document everything in case any out of pocket costs of expenses arise from this, and if I need professional help.

I am going to see a Dr. ASAP, but what steps do I need to follow to get this information recorded? Do I just handled everything through my insurance company and they will work with the other insurance company to work through my claim? Do I need to hire a lawyer? I am missing time from work, and am assuming I will have medical costs.

To make matters worse, they totaled my car and now I will have an added expense of having to purchase a new car as I am sure the insurance company will not give me enough money to get a similar car.

Any tips, suggestions, etc are much appreciated.


Traffic Accidents: Car Accident, Not at Fault, and Now Back Pain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire