mercredi 27 avril 2016

Moving Out: Can My Soon to Be Ex-Wife Prevent My Moving Out Process

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Missouri
me and my wife are on the break in the worse way. she is not employed and is not on my lease.
I had a year lease that expired and turned into a month to month lease. my landlord knows the situation
because we have an excellent repore, and has agreed to transfer my deposit to a new unit of his.
this will make a third unit I have leased from him with no problems. my question is, is there any way my wife can prevent this process
even after I gave her notice that my lease will be up on the unit and is acting like she will refuse to leave when the time comes?


Moving Out: Can My Soon to Be Ex-Wife Prevent My Moving Out Process

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire