vendredi 29 avril 2016

Plea Bargains: Plead Guilty, Bad Attorney Advise

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Connecticut

Arrest Date 3/16/16
Plead Guilty 4/28/16

Hello, Im on probation for 3 years, a year into my probation, I caught a new case where that my car was searched and the police department found a little piece of MDMA in my car but put in the police report that they searched me and found it when i was searched and they found nothing and sat me back in my car but once they searched the person in the passenger of my car and felt something, they detained me until they finished searching the other person, they said they felt something on him but later had nothing to charge us with but possession of marijuana(2 bags of marijuana) that the other person admitted to having prior to being taken out the car and the tiny piece of MDMA they actually found under the passenger seat which they put they found in my pocket in the police report. Basically the case is bogus and because thebother person had a paid attorney, his charges was later dismissed at arraignment but being that im on probation, my public defender advised me to plead guilty to a VOP and possession charge and take a CAP in order to be released on a promise to appear. I surrendered myself as soon as i was aware of the warrant and was told i would get a PTA but not knowing my public defender was going basically sell me to the state for a PTA. I believe i was directed wrong and wrongfully accused. And not to mention, the public defender i originally had for the case hadnt showed up and i was represented by someone who i hadnt even had a chance to speak with except for 2 minutes while they passed my case. I need to talk to someone because i now have a conviction on my record that i dont believe I should have been convicted for. Please contact me


Plea Bargains: Plead Guilty, Bad Attorney Advise

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire