samedi 30 avril 2016

Rental Agreements: Adding a Child to a Rental Agreement

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: I am a landord over a property in Ohio. My tenant just moved in a few months ago. In her application, she listed her 14 year old daughter as an occupant so I was aware that she was going to be living with her for part of the year. However, I did not add her daughter to the rental agreement since she is a minor. The tenant is now wanting me to add her daughter to the lease for school registration purposes since the daughter's last name is different. Is this legal? I know that the daughter does not have to sign since she is a minor. But am I allowed to add her name to the lease or should I just add a clause to my agreement saying that she is an allowed occupant?


Rental Agreements: Adding a Child to a Rental Agreement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire