samedi 30 avril 2016

Collection and Enforcement: I Won a Case Against My Landlord, but He Represent Himself As "Trustee"

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Californias

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm going to try to keep this short for you. My husband and I moved into this guest house and in the beginning they had us believing they were a property management company and they're renting out a house for somebody else . Come to find out a few horrible months later and a law suit that his dad owns the house and his " Partners and board members " in the company are his girlfriend, brother, dad and friend. So a lot of bs happened and he knew I was going to start a suit against him so he took the liberty of starting one against me first for a bunch of BS that the judge saw right through. Needless to say I counter sued him and won our counterclaim against him. Here Comes the problem he represented himself as "trustee" and said the was a trust, now with that said what do I do. According to the county of San Diego the house is owned by his dad every document that I've seen at the County assessors office and recorders office has just his name and nothing about a trust. What do I do?

Again thank you for your time and please help us, this is all new to us, we feel like the fat kid at the salad bar


Collection and Enforcement: I Won a Case Against My Landlord, but He Represent Himself As "Trustee"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire