mardi 26 avril 2016

Parking Violations: Handicapped Parking Access Blocked

My question involves what I believe to be a parking violation. At my Children's School they have a "Parking Line", as they call it, that goes from "on street", into the school parking lot. This line builds up before school starts and lets out, extending from, in front of the school, through the inside the parking lot, out to the "parking line" on the street. This line, blocks access to the handicapped parking spaces inside the parking lot. They have even put traffic cones in the parking lot to keep people out of that section of the parking lot. They tell me that I have to get in line and wait until the line moves up in order to access these spaces, which could be a long time, 30 min. or longer. Now, I understand that if there are no parking spaces available, that, I'm SOL, but if there are parking spaces available, aren't I or anyone else that's handicapped supposed to have access to these spaces in lieu of waiting in line, and or, at all times?


Parking Violations: Handicapped Parking Access Blocked

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire