mardi 26 avril 2016

Other Offenses: Very Important,please Read to See if I Can My Case Dismissed or Get Legal Advice

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Georgia

I'm gonna make my story short to explain myself in novemeber 2011 I was arrested and charged with Robbery By Sudden Snatch.I was accused of snatching a phone when in reality the victim handed me the phone to see if i wanted to buy the phone but due to mental conditions at the time and being stupid.Rather then hand him the phone back I walked away with it.So on the police report it stated i snatch the phone when in reality my charge shoulda been theft by recieving.So I took a blind plea and due to my mental conditions i fully never understood what I pleaded too,matter of fact my plea was not intelligently made(I got transcript)to proof it aswell.And under Georgia law "force" has to be included for any snatch robbery indictment.And like always in my indictment no "force" was included or mentioned.The factual basis didnt support what I pleaded too.So in a way my plea was illegal but at the time i had very little knowledge of the law.The court also failed to take into consideration im a mentally disabilited man,they never had anybody evalute me to see if im fit for court.I got a split sence 5 years in custody,5 years on probation.I have studied the law in prison and even now(I plan on going to school to study criminal law).I did my whole 5 years and was recently released and now i begin my probation sentence.And its too late to file a habeas corpus(4 year expires has passed).Now i have contacted many lawyers but most want money and im a finacial crisis right now due to my position.I believe I got a good case but I'll need a lawyer who is willing to take my case,and i was wondering is their some type of way to file a lawsuit against the state?Is their any pro bono lawyers who will take my case? Is their a way to get back to court and have my criminal case dismissed???And my time in prison has also caused me to suffer pyschological issues,prison was horrible although nothing happened to me,the stuff i seen has me mentally scard.And im afraid these dys to even take a walk in the park prison has traumalized me.But i wanna move on with my life anybody got advice or suggestions?Do i have a good case?


Other Offenses: Very Important,please Read to See if I Can My Case Dismissed or Get Legal Advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire