samedi 30 avril 2016

Driving Records: Expunge DMV Record

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Minnesota

So I'm going to be switching my license to Wisconsin soon just as an FYI. About a year n half ago I was pulled over charged with a DUI when I went to court it was reduced to a careless driving record. At the time I wasn't concerned about a ticket like that on my record. Now things have changed with a new job. My current job if I get a class B or A CDL its a significant pay raise and will help me validate my importance to the company brining me more hours in the slow season. Is there any way to expunge that ticket? I am eligible by law to get the license but the companies insurance will not let me drive a company vehicle till that ticket comes off my record.

Thank you
Mike


Driving Records: Expunge DMV Record

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire