jeudi 28 avril 2016

Establishment: Harassment Prevention Order: Court Hearing Parameters and Tactics

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: MA

OK, this is an odd place to post this as this has nothing to do with family affairs - but it looks like the only place within this forum where such issues are discussed.

So here is the situation. One of the suspects in criminal impersonation against me is seeking harassment prevention order against me. On more details on the impersonation/harassment campaign against me - in which this individual is a suspect, at least in my mind - please see the following:

http://ift.tt/1SvqpSD

http://ift.tt/1Svqq8T

If past experience is any indication what he (or someone representing him) intends to do is use deception, potentially including the fake emails assigned to me, to get their way.

So now this individual is going to claim that I am harassing him. And I have a hearing in front a judge in consideration of issuing a restraining/harassment prevention order. And, naturally, I need to plan out defense strategy. In that light here are some of the questions that come to mind:

1) Is it a good idea to get a lawyer involved? Could that be viewed as me defending myself too vigorously and thus looking like someone who has something to worry about?

2) Is it a good idea to basically state that I never issue threats (which is true - I might sometimes give someone a warning but only when I am ready to take action for real) and that if I meant him harm he wouldn't look as healthy as he does (which is, most likely, also true as I don't imagine he can stand his own in an honest contest)?

3) Should I immediately present him as an all out liar (for example, show an email thread where he openly lied about the weather)?

4) Should I bring forth instances where he harassed me? (I hate the way harassment is defined in our PC world now, but by that definition he did that repeatedly)?

Any other thoughts/recommendations obviously welcome.

Thanks in advance.


Establishment: Harassment Prevention Order: Court Hearing Parameters and Tactics

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire