mercredi 27 avril 2016

Privacy Crimes: Opening Another Persons Mail

My question involves criminal law for the state of: oregon

I recently had a family member leave town and abandon their whole apartment. I was asked to go over and clean out the apartment. I was also asked what mail they had and was asked to open a piece of it so they could find out some info. I did and told them, they decided to come home and I gave them their mail but they are claiming that they didn't give me permission to open it. I didn't do anything bad I just gave them the info they needed from the mail.
So my question is am I going to get in trouble for doing that because they are saying they are going to press charges against me for opening it.


Privacy Crimes: Opening Another Persons Mail

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire