samedi 30 avril 2016

Can My Dad Court-Order Me Back to the USA from Australia

So I'm turning 16 in three weeks, and last year, on the 16th of June I went to visit my real mother, who I haven't seen in years, since I was about six, for summer break. My father, who I loathe, gave me the choice and said if I like it, I can stay. Well, he's a prick, and life is way better here in Australia, so I told him I'm staying, got Aussie citizenship, and now have dual citizenship between the USA and Australia. So my mother owes my dad a few thousand in child support, and said he's going to get the courts to order me back to the USA. Is this possible? Can't I make my own decision? I mean, I'm almost 16! If you don't know, could you please do a bit of research for me?


Can My Dad Court-Order Me Back to the USA from Australia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire