mardi 26 avril 2016

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Got Caught Shoplifting, Used False Info

i got caught stealing from a certain store I don't want to reveal the name, it's a corporate stores such as marshalls target Ross etc. so basically nobody checks the fitting rooms and I needed a whole bunch of shorts so I picked out a whole bunch took them to the fitting room threw half of them on, put my pants on and put the other half back where the not wanted clothes are. I also had a pair of socks with me and I decided to buy those and take a pair of shorts so I wouldn't look so suspicious. I asked the lady to price check the shorts for me and a price wouldn't come up so I said okay forget the shorts I'll just get the socks, I got the socks left the store and got confronted and they walked me back into the store. I freaked out and they asked for my license so I gave them my cousins license that I use to get into clubs because I'm under 21. The police were never involved. When it came to filling out some paperwork, I put all his info and when it came to the address I couldn't remember the zip code under pressure so I wrote random numbers. I also wrote a random social security number, and a random phone number on top of that. The address I gave was an apartment building and I honestly don't remember if I wrote down a false apartment number too I kinda hoped I did, my cousin doesn't live there his parents do. They took my picture and said I was banned for a year. I'm in California. At the end they said I was supposed to get a letter saying I may get a fine from $100-$500. What I've been reading from some posts is that it's up in the air to pay it or not, some say it just depends whether they really feel like suing. If I gave a false apartment number I'll probably never get the letter. What do you think will happen?


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Got Caught Shoplifting, Used False Info

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire