samedi 30 avril 2016

Retailers: Hp False Advertisement

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Indiana


First off I'd like to say I didn't buy the product, my mother did. I bought a computer from HP back in June. It's called the HP ENVY Phoenix 850-050qe. While doing research on it , I found the product page and it advertises that the LEDs in the front can change color with an application. I tried several times and the application didn't work and therefore the lights wouldn't change color. I contacted customer support, and they told me "but based on the private document I have right now for the HP ENVY Phoenix 850 units do not support the RGB bar." BTW - the 'RGB bar' stands for Red Green Blue, which when has to do with LEDs basically means you can create just about any color with those 3 colors (around 16.8 million to be exact). The HP website for this computer states "HP LED Lighting Control for customizable lights", which means ,with the HP LED Lighting Control program, you can change the colors of the LEDs in the front. (the website is here: http://ift.tt/1VFJCDv)
Isn't this false advertising, as the website for the product states I can change the color, although the customer support says I can't?!


Retailers: Hp False Advertisement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire