vendredi 29 avril 2016

Contracts and Agreements: Mother's Rights

My question involves independent contractors in the state of: My husband & I have been separated for quite some time now, he visits our three kids on the weekend an if they decide to go to his house, they do & he brings them back for school. Well he brought my 7 year old son back in the middle of a week because he had been sick an I informed that I was working he would have to watch my 7 year old Autistic son. He refused and dropped him off at school. My kids are 7, 12, & 14. They get home off the bus at 4:45 I got home after work at 6pm. Apparently someone reported me to DHS because of this. Now my husband has kidnapped my son, removed him from his current school and now I don't know where he is an his father will not return my calls. How can a Father just kidnap our child an never ever let me see him ever again? Another question how do I prove myself to DHS & My 14 year old is off Legal age to babysit his 12, & 8 year old brother for two hours. I am a good mother, I work hard to provide for my kids. What are my rights as a Mother? I want to see my son, I don't have alot of money, I'm fixing to file for divorce but I can't afford to go to court. What are my options an what can I do?


Contracts and Agreements: Mother's Rights

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire