jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Visitors and Guests: Termination of Lease

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Lakewood Washington : My husband is on the lease and now I have to leave and the manager said I needed to leave because my husband doesn't want me there. She stated he can put you on the lease and pay the 40 dollars screening fee. Before that even happened my husband and I got into a argument about him spending money and as his wife Question him about it and other things, Well he went and had the maintenance guy change the locks, I went down to let the maintenance person that did he have a court order or did my husband . He didn't reply. I waited the next day and talk to the manager she still wanted me out because I have bad credit. I have a eviction due to me being a cosigner on a apartment. I emailed her for a reason as to why they are terminated his lease, she said since I am not on the lease she can't discuss it with me only my husband she would. He informed me that I have to go and that he can stay and they will void the notice. I was shocked. I'm hurt,I don't know what to do. January the 15 i paid the fee and the 20th of January got a notice to leave. After my conversation with the maintenance guy they gave me a key to the apartment. I feel like my credit has some to do with it,but I feel like I have been mistreated by the manager and most of all by my husband. They have my name and my husband name on the termination paper,but I am not on the lease.


Visitors and Guests: Termination of Lease

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire