mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Police Conduct: Person Stole My Passport and Money

Hi everyone, I have an issue here. A couple months ago I rented a room in Los Angeles from an old russian lady. She took deposit $650 + $650 monthly rental payment. She didn't want to sign any papers, just verbal agreement. I was paying all my bills on time, but one day I came back home after work and saw all my stuff was thrown away on the street getting wet because it was raining. She said "I don't give a f*ck. Nobody will believe you." She took all my money (~$1500) from my room, my passport and a camera that costs apprx. $500. I don't know what to do. I'm shocked.. What if I call the police but she'll play like she have never seen me before. How can I prove my words and get my passport (at least) back? Please help...

I'm in Los Angeles, CA


Police Conduct: Person Stole My Passport and Money

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire