samedi 30 janvier 2016

Sales Agreements: Can You Get Your Deposit Back if You Decide Not to Buy a Car

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: IA

I think I am at fault here :wallbang:, since I paid a 10K deposit to the dealership so they can order a new vehicle for me. While I still have not received the written agreement that I asked for, though the sales guy had mentioned verbally that I will forfeit the deposit if I changed my mind. It takes about 2 months to build it, one month has already passed and there is no progress in the status of my order (I am now hearing it might even take longer than 3 months:wallbang:) before I will get it and now I feel I made a mistake :wallbang: and now I so clearly see other options where I can get the same car cheaper and not having to wait. Having done what I have done :wallbang:, paid the deposit, am I entitled to maybe get that deposit back?


Sales Agreements: Can You Get Your Deposit Back if You Decide Not to Buy a Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire