samedi 30 janvier 2016

Legal Permanent Residency: What Happens if you Get Divorced While Your Permanent Residency is Still Conditional

I am still on conditional status, waiting for the 2-year term to end until i will be granted permanent residency. I entered into a marriage in good faith, but seems things are not working on us. My US citizen spouse seems to be filing a divorced. I read about this waiver. Can anyone elaborate on this please? What will happen to my immigration status?
Another problem is, I'd like to visit my aging parents this coming June. but since I am about to face this divorce, what is my chance of being re-admitted here after visiting my old-age parents?
I need help. Thank you


Legal Permanent Residency: What Happens if you Get Divorced While Your Permanent Residency is Still Conditional

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire