dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Compensation and Overtime: Salary Pay but Paystub States Total Hours (80 Hours, 2 Weeks)

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Ohio

I am paid the same salary every two weeks. My position as a manager requires me to be available from as early as 4am to 6pm. I manage a group of delivery people and some start as early as 3am and some finish as late as 6pm. Their hours can vary each day but the company expects me to be available to them anytime they are working. Most days I work from about 6:00am to 5pm five days a week.

I am paid biweekly and my pay stub shows "80" for the hours worked. I work closer to 50-60 hours a week.

My question: Is it legal for the company to list hours worked as 80 when I am working more? Since they list 80 shouldn't they pay me overtime on anything over 40 hours per week?

Thanks


Compensation and Overtime: Salary Pay but Paystub States Total Hours (80 Hours, 2 Weeks)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire