vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Reckless Driving: Lost Ticket and Didn't Appear to the Court Yet -23103(A) VC

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Hi, I got a traffic ticket for driving more than 100mph with 23103(a)vc on Dec 15th 2015. My car is impounded with the code 23109.2(a)2(B)vc.

I am an immigrant from india under F1-Visa. I had to leave the country for medical emergency with Leave of Absence from school. Now I am in India and couldn't appear to the traffic court.

I am planning for re-entry in march 1st week .

Would there be any problems on my F1-Status during re-entry??

What would be the usual fine/punishment for immigrants in CA with above codes?? Currently my car is taken by my Financer.

Since I couldn't appear to the traffic court on time ?? Will there be any further problems ??


Reckless Driving: Lost Ticket and Didn't Appear to the Court Yet -23103(A) VC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire