samedi 30 janvier 2016

Protective Services: Removal of a Newborn Due to THC in the Meconium

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: sc.
I recently had a baby early. I was cisitin my family in NC when they did an emergency c- section.
His cord was negative of illegal drugs. He did have the drugs from hospital in his system. My husband and i were there for 5 days before he was transported to Baptist across state lines. He is still there never been home yet.
Well recently richland dss said my baby merconium tested positive fo thc. Mind you my drug test was negative. Apparently mission hospital of asheville nc tested his meecernium but results took 2 werks because not only did they not say anything. They allowed my son to be transported across state lines. Now dss will not retest him. Nor can they explain how he was postive and i was negative. They are sayin he cant come home because its a risk that my family would expose him to weed even tho i dnt smoke. Idk what to do but even tho somethings not adding up they still want me to send my newborn to a family member and do a safety plan.


Protective Services: Removal of a Newborn Due to THC in the Meconium

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire