jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Civil Rights Restoration: Restoring Firearms Rights With a Significant Juvenile Criminal Record

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Texas
When I was a juvenile I had a total of 4 felonies and 3 misdemeanor, separated into two times. The first the misdemeanors and two felonies, the second two felonies. I got deferred prosecution the first and court - ordered probation the second. These were all assault cases.
I have a few questions: 1.) I'm wondering about sealing/ expunging records, my attorney and PO have talked with me and want me to do this, how does it work.
2.) Have my civil rights been taken away? In the future I may be in a career that works indirectly with firearms, so I would like to know about that.
3.) If I get my record sealed and the job I need needs a background check that like nursing, medical, or even a attorney, will I be able to get that careers certification.


Civil Rights Restoration: Restoring Firearms Rights With a Significant Juvenile Criminal Record

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire