mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Probation and Parole: Georgia DMV License Change

My question involves criminal law for the state of Georgia. I have a 18 year old felony probation violation warrant in georgia and a valid out of state drivers license that i want to change to a Georgia drivers license. I am physically disabled and have 5 young children depending on me. Having a valid Georgia drivers license will enable me to work as a cab driver and not only support my children, but also hire an attorney to handle the probation violation warrant. The felony conviction was non violent and not drug related. So my question is will i get arrested at the dmv changing my out of state license to a Georgia license ?


Probation and Parole: Georgia DMV License Change

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire