samedi 30 janvier 2016

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Arrested and Charged for First Offense Shoplifting

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Georgia...I was caught shoplifting a total of about $70 from Wal-Mart in Union City, GA. I was placed in handcuffs and put into the back of a police car for about 20 minutes. I did not go to jail. I was released and given a citation stating me to appear in court on April 4. I have never been in any legal trouble at all just about 2 speeding tickets. I am 18 and I made a stupid mistake that I will regret for the rest of my life. I am a full-time college student as well. My question is what is the best route for me to take in order to keep this off of my record so that it doesn't ruin my chances of getting a job and potentially getting into other colleges? Also i am unable to afford any type of attorney. I only make minimum wage. Please Help !!!


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Arrested and Charged for First Offense Shoplifting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire