jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Service and Repair: Shop

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California. My car was involved in an accident last January. It was taken to an auto body shop for repairs. The car was taken back to that body shop three times with issues of it not being correct. Was sent away all three times stating nothing was wrong with the car. Tired of the problems with the car I took it to Car Max to sell and was informed the frame had damage. I contacted my insurance office right away to find out my rights. My car was taken to another body shop and it in fact does has a damage frame plus other damage that was missed. The first body shop did $9,000 in repairs the car is a 2012 Chevy Malibu LTZ and I owed at that time $11,000 on the car. Now more work is needed to be done and I honestly don't feel comfortable continuing to pay for a car with a damage frame. What rights do I have to ask for the car to be totaled this time?


Service and Repair: Shop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire