vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Bail, Bond and Pretrial Release I Want to Be Released from Bond but Bondsman Says No

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas

I signed the bond to for my ex-girlfriend. She has moved away, has stolen from me, is dissing me in social media, has called the bondsman saying don't let me off the bond for because I'm only doing it for personal reasons. I have pending lawsuits against her for credit card abuse. After I signed the bond my ex left to live with another guy who signed the bond as a co-signer. The Bondsman says I can't be released because I signed a contract with them and the second co-signer on the bond was not qualified. What should I do?


Bail, Bond and Pretrial Release I Want to Be Released from Bond but Bondsman Says No

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire