jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Liens: Car Towed and Sold Without Notification

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Virginia

Hi everyone,

I parked my car in my old estate for about four months. When I went back, my car was missing. There was no sign posted any information about towing. I called the estate officer to know that they have no idea where my car has gone. I tried several towing companies around, and figured out that my car was towed by one of them. They told me they already sold my car after about 7 or 8 days after my car was towed by them. I have totally no idea who towed my car before, since there was no registration, and they sold the car without notifying me.

So now, is this a illegal lien sale and towing? Should I sue them? At what point should I hire a lawyer?

Thank you very much!


Liens: Car Towed and Sold Without Notification

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire