dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Other Offenses: Charged with Soliciting for Prostitution

My question involves criminal law for the state of:Columbus, OHIO.

Hello,
I have been charged with Soliciting for Prostitution case recently.I am on OPT now. I hired an Attorney and he was like he can dismiss the case by April. Before that he wants me to attend a session which will be 6-8 hrs which am ready to. And then Cease the case in one year from April,2016. And currently I am looking for new Project to work as I am recently done with my project. so how will this be effecting my job search? will this show up in the Background check? And I am planning to apply for H1 this coming April. Can I do that or will that be a issue? I want to know what are the consequences for this in my employment and immigration. Please advice me.

Thank you.


Other Offenses: Charged with Soliciting for Prostitution

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire