vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Retailers: Service Was Removed After I Purchased a Device (Apple Tv)

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida

I am trying to determine what are my rights as a consumer after purchasing a device for one function after which that function is removed. I purchased an Apple TV device (about a year ago), and one of my main reasons for purchasing the device was to use it to listen to streaming music through the ad-supported iTunes Radio app. Suddenly that app has disappeared from the Apple TV (without notification, of course). I have found out (from a news website) that Apple seems to have eliminated iTunes Radio (and now there is no way to stream ad-supported music on the device, as there are no third-party music streaming apps available on it).

It seems crazy that they could advertise the device as having this function and then eliminate that function after the device is purchased, so I am wondering if I have any rights here (for example to request a refund for the device even though it is more than a year old).


Retailers: Service Was Removed After I Purchased a Device (Apple Tv)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire