vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Traffic Accidents: Failure to Yield to Left Hand Turn Driver

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Arizona
I was coming out of my work's private driveway (no stop sign), getting ready to turn right onto a main street. The road was clear so I turned right and next thing I know, I was hit head on by a truck. The truck was in the median lane to turn left into the private driveway next to my work's driveway. They made a very wide turn left into the driveway and as I turned right, the collision happened. I was cited for not yielding to the truck turning left because he was "already established on the main road". Not only did I get a ticket but my car is totaled from the 5mph (if even that) crash. Can I win in court if I contest this ticket?


Traffic Accidents: Failure to Yield to Left Hand Turn Driver

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire