vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket in Skagit County, Washington

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington.
Hi there,
I received a speeding ticket in Skagit County, WA. After reading Barry's Procedural Guide to WA State traffic tickets, I requested a contested hearing. I have received my discovery (link below), but I wasn't able to find anything that could help me. I'm hoping one of you lovely people might be able to spot something I didn't. I am eligible for a deferral, and I'm able to pay the ticket, although (obviously), I'd rather not have to. If it would be helpful, I can post coordinates of where I was pulled over, which was right after I pulled onto the freeway.
Thanks in advance!

Discovery documents:
http://ift.tt/1PG4oup


Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket in Skagit County, Washington

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire