samedi 30 janvier 2016

Applying for Unemployment: New Jersey Leave Replacement Teacher Unemployment

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: New Jersey

Hi all,

I am a teacher in the state of New Jersey. Right out of college I became a per-diem substitute teacher in a school district in NJ and a few months later I managed to get a leave replacement (maternity leave) teaching job from October 2015-May 2016. I get paid the normal teacher pro-rated annual salary with all regular withholdings. Does anyone know once my contract finishes and the teacher is back and I am back into per-diem substituting (part-time job) will I be able to apply for unemployment in the state of NJ? My goal is to get another leave replacement position or a regular teaching position.

In my W2 I saw that I am paying for unemployment insurance (UI).

Thanks in advance for your help!


Applying for Unemployment: New Jersey Leave Replacement Teacher Unemployment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire