mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Parking Tickets: Parking Ticket at My College

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Hello I recently got a parking ticket at my school. I paid for a parking pass but got a ticket anyways. The ticket says I parked in a no parking zone. The zone was just a stall in a parking lot with almost no indication that parking was not allowed. There were some cones on the edge of the spot but not on the spot and the cones had no indication that parking was not allowed. There were no signs posted whatsoever. Another student also had this same exact problem with a different spot. I can write a request to have it dismissed. They said they took pictures. Do I have a right to see the evidence against me before I submit my request to have it removed? Thank you.


Parking Tickets: Parking Ticket at My College

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire