samedi 28 novembre 2015

Traffic School: How Often Are You Eligible for Traffic School

CALIFORNIA

I got a VC 22450 (A ) ticket today. failure to stop at a stop sign.

my last ticket was on May 24, 2014. That was a red light ticket.

Am i eligible for traffic school ?

I elected for traffic school with the may 2014 ticket. The due date was Nov 5 2015.

My graduation date was Oct 26 2014

It was sent on Oct 27 2014

when i renewed my insurance around April 15 2015 I noticed i still had the point on my record.
I contacted the traffic school and they said i had to 'go to the court ' . At that time, they did absolutely nothing on my behalf, when i had told them the court still showed the point on my record. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!

I have light Aspergers, and don't enjoy these environments, so i never went ( i had given $60 to the court to have the traffic school option $40 to the school and then pay about $60 more per year ..which will be for 2 more years for this point ..and spent an entire evening on this online traffic school's website completely their entire online course )

Then something about a month ago, caused me to call the traffic school again. I'm trying to remember what it was.
And i was a little upset. She said that she would re-submit the information to the court. I asked her to also mail it to me, so that i could take it to the court too. She said it doesn't work that way, and that she could not do that. ..but she said she could email me something. The email was not the certificate, as i later saw.

So i hope the online traffic school actually re-sent that proof that i did, in fact, successfully complete their course !

Question 1 - What are the actual proper steps to take if i've completed an approved online course but yet the court still shows the point ? ( In San Bernardino County California )

Question 2 - I'm assuming that if i'm eligible for traffic school for the Nov 28 2015 violation, that the court will give me the option in the information i wil receive in the mail, correct?


Traffic School: How Often Are You Eligible for Traffic School

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire