lundi 30 novembre 2015

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: How Do I Fight for My Ticket for Failure to Obey Sign

I was driving on the highway on the 2nd to right lane. When all of a sudden I realized that both of the lanes were forcing you to exit. I didn't want to exit. So as soon as I saw this, I merged onto my left lane. I might have crossed a little bit of the white triangle that divides the exit from the highway, but it wasnt that bad. As I crossed there was a car behind me, and so I sped up so there weren't be any collision. After a while, a CHP officer pulls me over, telling me that I failed to obey the sign which said both of the lanes were to exit. I know I should've exit, but i was still safe and put no other cars in danger.

If you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Also this ticket was given to me in California.


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: How Do I Fight for My Ticket for Failure to Obey Sign

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire