samedi 28 novembre 2015

Reckless Driving: Reckless Driving Speeding in Va

One night I was helping my friend to drive the car he just bought from Maryland back to Blacksburg. It is my first time driving an auto trans car, first time driving over midnight and first time trying out cruise control.

I'm a new driver with good record. I set cruise control to about 70 or 75. That night was dark and quite with almost no car on the road. I keep my eyes on the road and drive while chatting with my friend. Until I was pull over and told that I have exceed speed 89/70mph. This is detected by speed radar

I'm a college student. I have no idea what happened and I can't get a reckless driving on my record. This was happened on 11/28/2015 1pm.

In the conversation between me and the police, I mention something about cruise control, since this is the first time i'm using it. The police ask what did I set, I said I set it to about 70. I don't know is this bad for me. The first thing I came up about speeding is my first cruise control try, since I have a good record so far.My friend's new car is using Maryland temporary tag from dealership.


I'm summoned to appear in the county of Rockbridge.
Can I have some idea about what should I do?
Thanks


Reckless Driving: Reckless Driving Speeding in Va

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire