samedi 28 novembre 2015

Recovery of Premises: Eviction/Drug Use

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Calif

I have inheirted my moms house, which my sister & boyfriend,[now husband], havin over 25yrs.. free, while accumlating junk...abusing drugs & liquor, "working" on the house, causing even more damage. due to his inability or greed... long story short...everything I told them, from how much they had to start paying, each month, plus half of house insurance & property taxs, twice a year, haul junk away, put in storage, what they wanted..etc..he wasn't about let that happen..already feeling, I got over .[my sister has no income & has been diagnosed with braindamage due to "heavy use of meth"] was easily convinced that, her name on the trust, assured she couldn't be evicted...she owned a third of house & if they married, he couldn't be, either... he knows thats not true but is betting I wont put her on the street, & for him , I would have to get a lawyer & go thru the court for him or money owed, & knows I have little... They will sleep for days..then up 3 to 7 days..etc I became ill last year, which was an infection in my splne, that almost killed me & left me hospitalized for over 2 months, which has left me disabled,
My question is, because they use drugs..& refuse to pay anything...do I have to evict them, thru regular channels or is there a recourse for me, that wont cost money or time?e lived


Recovery of Premises: Eviction/Drug Use

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire