samedi 28 novembre 2015

Enforcing Custody Orders: Can You Take a Parent to Court for Contempt for Missing Visitation

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: GEORGIA

Past February, I have been awarded primary physical custodian of our daughter and the mother having secondary physical custodian. The mother was court ordered to pay child support, she only made one payment. Also to have visitation with our daughter every other weekend. Several days ago, I received a text from her stating she is leaving the state the next day to go to New Year for employment. My question is, what can be done about her visitation, since it is court ordered? Can I file a contempt of court and child abandonement? What can I do about missed child support?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.


Enforcing Custody Orders: Can You Take a Parent to Court for Contempt for Missing Visitation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire