dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Special Needs and Accommodation: Issues Caused by College Not Providing Accommodations

I just have a simple question: My college agreed to provide certain accommodations for my disability and then did not provide them properly, and because of that some problems occurred. I then got suspended for "being harmful to others" because of an angry comment about suicide that was caused by their treatment. I have promised to not make suicide comments but they still constantly refer to me as a threat.

I requested documents from them but it consisted of a lot of lies about me. They are wanting to cover up the incident and blame me for everything, is there anything I can do?
Are they responsible for the problems caused by them not providing the accommodations properly?


Special Needs and Accommodation: Issues Caused by College Not Providing Accommodations

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire