samedi 28 novembre 2015

Probation and Parole: Petty Theft on Dv Informal Probabtion

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

I was accused of petty theft recently and I want to know what I'm looking at while on an informal probation for domestic violence. I'm literally taking classes and getting ready to get back with my family and get back in school so this is really bothering me. I wasn't attempting to steal but no one would listen to me, I was missing a $20 and was going to go get it but stupid me pushed the shopping cart passed the first doors of the stores, not the second one that leads outside but the ones before you enter the store. I was going to push it to the side and head to my car and check along the way for the missing $20. Literally I was getting milk and diapers for my kids, total of $34. When I told the security officer he just told me to tell the officer, so I did and he just told me to tell the judge. I gave up at that point and let him write me a ticket.

I do realize that I shouldn't have passed the first set of doors but honestly wasn't thinking, I was stressed over the money that was missing because it was given to me but after the whole ordeal I realized even though I had no intention to steal anything someone else could have easily taken my cart and ran so I do feel awful.


Probation and Parole: Petty Theft on Dv Informal Probabtion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire