vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Interstate Issues: Relocated Due to Dv Issues

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: texas

I relocated from Ohio to Texas with my 4 children. I haven't had contact with my youngest father by order of the county courts and cps since December of 2014. Our daughter is 9 months paternity was just established. I chose to opt in even though there was a waiver granted through our county enforcement agency due to dv issues. We have lived in Texas for 4 months. My questions are where would be the state of jurisdiction. How would visitation go. (I haven't discussed anything with the father from fear of removal of my children). I've tried to use a third party for communication, but he refuses says if I don't call him what will happen. I've made an email address just for communication, but he refuses that also. I believe every child deserves a relationship with both parents but I'm not willing to put my family at risk as cps was involved due to DV issues. What are my options. He still believes I reside in oh even though he was told I relocated. We have an upcoming hearing for child support which will be a tele-hearing. The CSEA is well aware of the DV and all my info is unlisted. Thanks for any input.


Interstate Issues: Relocated Due to Dv Issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire