samedi 28 novembre 2015

Contract Law: The Ins and Outs of Agency and Whether One is or Isn't an Agent]

My question involves business law in the state of: California.

I am trying to understand the law regarding agency I know that when I was a consultant I had to indemnify my client for my acts of negligence I am now trying to understand agency in terms of ads on the Internet and a collection matter for a sprint phone

How do I find out if the collection agency that tried to correct the invalid debt for Sprint is an agent of Sprint and and therefore responsible for the acts of the collection agent. They ended up calling me twice a day for about a month and I would like to try to recover some of those damages or alleged damages. Does anyone have some insight or references to legal journals or books or articles or documents on Westlaw.


Thank you


Contract Law: The Ins and Outs of Agency and Whether One is or Isn't an Agent]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire