jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Divorce: Dating and Sex Before Divorce

My question involves a marriage in the state of: Utah

My wife filed for Divorce a month and a half ago. Before she filed I was not suspicious that she was dating or doing anything I would consider inappropriate. Since that time I have opened my eyes a bit and it is at least clear that she is dating. I realize now that the things she is doing now are all the same things she was doing before she filed.

Today I took the kids to go celebrate Thanksgiving with family and she opted to not go. I was suspicious about what might happen while I was gone since I knew she was going to have people over. She didn't tell me she was going to have people over I knew because she made our kids clean for 5 hours the day before. This cleaning usually happens on Saturday and it is usually not that intense. It seemed out of place.

I did something that I am not sure if it is ok to do but I wanted to know what was going to happen while I was gone. I have a webcam that is motion activated. The webcam is in the main family room and pretty much gets a full shot of the entrance to one child's room and her room. I set the webcam up this morning before I left and set it to detect motion, turned off the monitors and locked the computer.

Tonight when I got home she was not home so after putting the kids to bed I checked the webcam. Well to make a long story short at one point she and another man are recorded going into her room. He's removing his coat. Fifteen minutes later the webcam picks up both of them coming out of the room, fully dressed but his coat is completely on and zipped to the top. I noticed that she is carrying a trashcan as she is coming out of the room. I looked all over the house and found the trashcan empty in a laundry room. A quick search of the trashcan outside revealed the bag that had been in the trashcan and inside the the tied and tripled bagged bag I found a condom wrapper.

It seems pretty obvious to me what happened.

My question is, is there any sort of leverage I can use for something like this happening? Also, the means I used to find out, can I get in trouble for that or not be able to use it should it come down to it? I'm going to consult my lawyer about it, just thought I would get some opinions here.


Divorce: Dating and Sex Before Divorce

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire